– 1 1/4 cup Almond flour
– 1/4 cup Coconut flour (or use just 1 1/2 cups of Almond flour)
– 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional, but I use it often in my baking)
– 1/4 tsp salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
– lemon juice (1 lemon)
– 1/4 cup honey (you may replace honey with Stevia)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
– 1/4 cup egg whites
– 3 tsp Cacao nibs (you may replace it with unsweetened chocolate chips)
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 3 tsp unsweetened natural Cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all dry ingredients (fllour, etc)
3. Add honey, egg whites, squeezed lemon juice, vanilla, chopped crystallized ginger, cacao nibs, cocoa.
4.Turn dough out onto baking sheet (lined with parchment paper!), shape a log.
5. Bake about 15 min in overn (350F)
6. Remove from the oven. Carefully slice the log into slices.
Turn them on their side and bake and bake them again BUT at 300F (decrease oven temperature) about 10-15 min.
Then flip onto other side and bake for another 10 min or so.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Raw buckwheat groats (slightly sprouted for 12 hours)
Garlic (1 clove, minced)
Celery (1 stalk)
Mushrooms (1 cup, sliced)
Red bell pepper (1 cup, sliced)
Soy sauce; I have used organic Tamari gluten free soy sauce (bought on Amazon)
Parsley (any herbs), black pepper.
Coconut oil (or olive oil)
Raw cauliflower, shredded
Red pepper, finely chopped
Sprouted buckwheat groats (I have sprouted it for 1 day)
Olive oil + fresh ginger (a thumb-sized piece, grated) + sea salt and black pepper.
juice of ½ lemon
1 cup of plain yogurt
1 tsp of hot sauce
¼ cup of Avocado oil (or any olive oil you have)
2 garlic cloves, herbs (I used basil)
Almond milk if you want dressing to be a little bit thinner
– 1 cup quinoa flour (you may replace it with chickpea flour)
– 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– 1 tsp iyeast
– 4 egg whites
Ingredients (approximately for 4 servings)
– 3 cups chicken broth
– 1 cup of lentils. I used a mix of lentils+barley+pea. Please be aware that barley contains wheat.
– 1 whole clove
– 8oz of heavy whipping cream
– freshly squeezed lemon or lime
– garlic, carrots, celery, spinach, parsley
Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
– 1/2 cup cream of buckwheat
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 2 cups diced cauliflower
– 1 cup milk or cream
– 1/2 cup grated cheese
– pepper, 1/4tsp nutmeg, 2Tsp butter, parsley.
1 cup of dates
1 cup of walnuts
3 tsp unsweetened cocoa
unsweetened coconut flakes
pinch sea salt
Place nuts and walnuts in food processor and process until finely ground. Add cocoa, sea salt and coconut flakes and pulse to combine all ingredients. Shape small balls, roll in cocoa or coconut flakes, and place in refrigerator to chill before consuming.
– Raw zucchini, carrot, beet.
– Mini greens (sunflower greens)
– Oregano (or any other herbs)
Avocado oil + sea salt + lemon
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp Stevia (if you want it sweet add more sugar or Stevia)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp backing soda
1 1/4 Almond milk (regular milk or buttermilk are fine too)
1. Boil baby potatoes.
2. Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet, set potatoes on sheet and using a potato masher, gently smash each potato down.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt/pepper and sprinkle cut fresh herbs and garlic over each. Top with some lovely grated Parmesan cheese.
In a dish combine cheese, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Dredge cauliflower in egg, then in cheese mix.
Preheat oven to 450F. Bake about 15-20 min or until ready.
Sprinkle with parsley and lemon.
1 large egg
1/2 cup ground golden flaxseeds
ground black pepper
1 1/5 cups tomato sauce
1/2 cup basil pesto
1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
1/4 cup Parmezan
Preheat ovem to 400F
– boiled red skin potatoes
– bread-and-butter chips
Dressing: Olive Oil, mustard, brine.
…served with spinach and goat cheese.
Oven 450F; to cook about 15-20min
– 1,5 cup Almond flour
– 3 eggs
~1 cup Almond milk
– 1 tsp Vanilla extract
– 1 Tsp honey
– 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Whisk eggs in separate bowl
3. Mix (1) + (2)
1. Cut the squash, rub with oil. Roast at 375F, 45-50mins or until cooked.
2. As it is cooked, shred apart with a fork.
Avocado Bean salad ingredients: avocado, beans, tomatoes, garlic, parsley.
Salad sauce: oil, lemon, salt, pepper. Optional: Chia seeds.
1. Toss halved Brussels sprouts with some olive oil, place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.2. Keep in oven tossing periodically until lightly browned.3. In the bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic.
4. Remove sprouts from the oven, toss in this dressing and keep in the oven until cooked.
– 1/2 lime
– ginger (small chunk)
Coconut water, avocado, apricot, pear, kale, parsley, lime or any your favorite veggies/fruits (but not much fruits as they are too sweet)
Blend all ingredients.
2 cups Almond flour
3 tsp Stevia
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 heavy cream (I used milk)
2 tsp lemon juice
1 cup blueberries
Oven 350F, 25-30 min
All vegetables except of potatoes are raw.
Don’t put many potatoes as it’s starchy.
– Mix of 1/2 Buttermilk + 1/2 Sprinkle pure water
– Meat (in Russia we usually use ham or bologna)
– Spring onion, parsley
– Mustard 1tsp
– Some lemon juice
½ cup almond flour
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ tspbaking soda
½ tsp allspice
½ tspvanilla extract
1 teaspoon honey, or stevia to taste Continue reading →
– cooked spaghetti squash (about 2.5-3 cups)
– 2 eggs
– 2 tsp coconut flour
– 1 tsp ground golden flaxseeds
– salt, pepper,
– parsley/dill/spinach/or scallions Continue reading →
Spinach+berries + Feta cheese + Nuts.
– 1/4 cup Olive Oil;
– 2Tsp salad vinegar;
– 1tsp sugar or Stevia;
– 1/4 cup of green onions;
– ground pepper;
– dash of Tabasco souce.
Shake dressing ingredients in a tightly covered container until sugar and salt are dissolved. Pour dressing immediately before serving.
– parsley or dill