– 1 cup quinoa flour (you may replace it with chickpea flour)
– 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– 1 tsp iyeast
– 4 egg whites
Topping: cheese, herbs, olive oils, chea seeds (anything you wish)
Oven 400F. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
– Mix dry ingredients except yeast.
– Whisk buttermilk & yeast until dissolved (in separate bowl)
– Whip egg whites until stiff peaks (in small bowl)
– Combine everything together.
– Spread dough onto greased parchment lined pan.
– Drizzle Olive oil on the top evenly, add topping (cheese, herbs, chia seeds, etc)