– carrot pulp, 1 cup (left after juicing)
– flaxseeds, 1.5 cups
– sea salt
– olive oil, 2 tsp
– sesame seeds (to sprinkle on the top)
Dehydrating temperature – 105F
Mix ingredients together
Dehydrate for 3 hours. Then flip buns over to its other side and dehydrate another 3 hours.
- 3 Tsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tsp water
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup warmed milk
- 2 Tsp of honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
Preheat the oven to 350F. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl mix all wet ingredients with electrical mixer. Then mix your wet and dry ingredients together. Work dough with oiled hands. Slightly grease doughgnut tray and fill in with the batter. Bake ~ 25minutes.
Dry ingredients Wet ingredients credit: http://fumblingtowardsevolution.com/
– 1 1/4 cup Almond flour
– 1/4 cup Coconut flour (or use just 1 1/2 cups of Almond flour)
– 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional, but I use it often in my baking)
– 1/4 tsp salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
– lemon juice (1 lemon)
– 1/4 cup honey (you may replace honey with Stevia)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
– 1/4 cup egg whites
– 3 tsp Cacao nibs (you may replace it with unsweetened chocolate chips)
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 3 tsp unsweetened natural Cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all dry ingredients (fllour, etc)
3. Add honey, egg whites, squeezed lemon juice, vanilla, chopped crystallized ginger, cacao nibs, cocoa.
4.Turn dough out onto baking sheet (lined with parchment paper!), shape a log.
5. Bake about 15 min in overn (350F)
6. Remove from the oven. Carefully slice the log into slices.
Turn them on their side and bake and bake them again BUT at 300F (decrease oven temperature) about 10-15 min.
Then flip onto other side and bake for another 10 min or so.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool.
– 1 cup quinoa flour (you may replace it with chickpea flour)
– 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– 1 tsp iyeast
– 4 egg whites
1 cup of dates
1 cup of walnuts
3 tsp unsweetened cocoa
unsweetened coconut flakes
pinch sea salt
Place nuts and walnuts in food processor and process until finely ground. Add cocoa, sea salt and coconut flakes and pulse to combine all ingredients. Shape small balls, roll in cocoa or coconut flakes, and place in refrigerator to chill before consuming.